Here at RJL Heating, we provide a wide range of heating services in South East London and across the surrounding areas. When it comes to heating, we provide a wide range of affordable solutions that will help to keep your central heating running smoothly. No matter what your heating requirements might be, we have you covered. Contact us today to discuss your needs and receive a free quote from RJL Heating.
We provide a comprehensive range of heating services to our customers in and around South East London. All work is carried out by our Gas Safe registered team and we ensure workmanship is to the highest standard. Our work is compliant with all current regulations and we always go the extra mile for our customers. Whether it’s a domestic or commercial heating service you require, RJL Heating has you covered. Some of the heating services we provide are:
- Radiator Repairs and Installations
- Gas and Heating Pipework
- New central heating systems
- Commercial heating solutions
- Heating repairs and maintenance
- Much More…
Should you be in need of an engineer or if you have any questions about our range of heating services, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. One of our team is always on hand to answer questions and deal with enquiries.
Whether it’s a new build or you’re just looking for an upgrade, we provide full central heating systems to our customers across South East London. Full central heating is an upgrade of the boiler, pipework and radiators, we provide a wide range of options and will tailor a solution to meet your requirements and budgets. Over the years, we installed central heating in all sizes and types of properties. When it comes to full central heating systems, we’ll guide you through the work involved including any disruptions that might be caused and we’ll do our best to ensure the installation process runs smoothly.
- Leaking and Dripping – A wide range of issues could cause your heating system to break down and start leaking and dripping. The severity of the problem depends on where the water is leaking from and it’s important to remember that you should >em>never try to repair a leaking heating system yourself, always call out a Gas Safe Registered heating engineer. Our engineers are here to help you throughout Halstead.
- Pilot Light Goes Out – If your pilot light has stopped working, there could be a broken thermocouple which stops the gas supply, a draught blowing the pilot light out or even a build-up of deposit in the pilot light itself. Always check that there are no issues with your gas supply before trying to reignite a pilot light. If you find that you’re struggling with anything, feel free to get in touch with our team today.
- Loss of Pressure – If the pressure of your boiler or heating system drops too low, your central heating system may not function properly. To check a boiler’s pressure level, simply look at it’s built in pressure gauge and if it’s below 1, you may have an issue. Get in touch with our experienced team today if you require additional information.
- Kettling – Are you hearing a strange rumbling sound from your heating system, similar to a boiling kettle? If so, it may be caused by the build-up of limescale or sludge on the heat exchanger of your boiler. When the deposits of limescale and sludge build-up in your heating system, they can restrict the flow of water within the heat exchanger. If you think your heating system has broken down due to a build-up of sludge or limescale, be sure to call upon the team of Halstead-based heating engineers from RJL Heating.
- Much More – We provide a comprehensive heating repair service to our customers across South East London. No matter what your heating repair requirements might be, we have you covered.
When it comes to new heating systems, you’ll see a number of great benefits. Our aim is to provide energy efficient heating solutions that will benefit both your home and pocket. Some of the benefits of investing in new heating are:
- Increases the value of your home
- Improved temperatures
- Your system is less likely yo breakdown
- A more modern look
- You radiators will be positioned in the best places
When you choose RJL Heating, we’ll provide you with a professional heating installation service. From start to finish, we’ll work closely with you to ensure all your heating install needs are covered. All installations are carried out by our gas safe registered team and we always go the extra mile to ensure your needs are covered. It’s our aim to not only meet but exceed our customers expectations when it comes central heating installation in South East London. Contact us today to discuss your requirements in more detail and one of our team will be happy to arrange and assessment and provide a quote.
We have been providing heating services to customers in and around South East London for many years. From maintenance to installs and much more, we provide a comprehensive range of heating solutions. With many happy customers, some of the reasons we believe you should choose us are:
- Combined wealth of industry experience
- Competitive free quotes for heating services
- We provide heating repairs, installations and maintenance
- Well-known in both the industry and local area
- No job is too big or small for our team
If you’re looking for a local heating company in South East London, then be sure to get in touch with RJL Heating today. We provide a comprehensive range of heating services covering both repairs and installations. From new radiators to repairing pipework and much more, we have all your heating needs covered. We pride ourselves on offering affordable heating solutions to our customers across South East London.
The cost of a new heating system will depend on the size of your property and the work being carried out. When you choose RJL Heating, we’ll carry out an assessment of your home and will talk you through the upgrade options available and the cost involved. We’ll then tailor a solution to suit your specific requirements and budget. We aim to provide cost-effective heating solutions.
The installation time can vary depending on the size of the system and how much work is needed to fit the system. When you choose us, we’ll give you an estimated timeframe for completion and will arrange dates and timeframes that work best for you. Our aim is to cause as little disruption as possible when we carry out any heating installation work.
We will arrange with you days and times that work best for you. All we ask is when we are carrying out the work the area is left clear and we are allowed to complete the work with the least possible amount of disruption. This will ensure the installation process runs smoothly and all focus and attention is put on fitting your new central heating system.
When it comes to heating repairs we cover a number of common repair problems such as pressure issues, broken radiators, leaking pipes, blockages and much more. No matter what your heating repair needs might be, you can count on RJL Heating.
Should you be in need of a heating repair, then all you need to do is fill in our contact for or email us and we’ll get back to you as soon as someone is available. Alternatively, give us a call directly and we’ll be happy to assist you.